Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hi There!

Today I finally had the confidence to create a blog;  it's something that I have been meaning to do over the past couple of weeks. Beforehand, I emailed two talented Illustrators that graduated from AUCB- (Emily Hughes and Maria Midttun) and I was lucky enough to receive useful advice from them; they reassured me that starting a blog would help me kick start my Illustration career.

Drawing is a big part of my life and having the chance to display my artwork to people through this blog I think would definitely help me to learn more about Illustration itself. 
At the moment, producing illustrations for children is something that I would love to do in the future, but I would also like to keep my options open in other areas of Illustration. 

Here is just a taster:



I don't think I've discovered my original 'style' of drawing just yet, but I'm hoping that I will  through endless amounts of experimentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment